I’m ever amazed at the people in my life that have had, or are recently discovering food allergies/intolerance. I feel your discomfort, disappointment, and know that you are not alone. I remember feeling alone, so alone. But lately, I am finding more and more great food allergy, and real food resources.
If you’re looking for a great gluten-free cookbook for you or a gift for a loved-one this time of year, check out my friend Cassandra’s delightfully gluten-free blog, (a fantastic resource), where she gives this link to a book sale for a past conference overstock of gluten-free wonders:
- Gluten-free Cookies by Jeanne Basye
- Gluten-free Cooking for Dummies
- Living Gluten-free for Dummies
- Cooking Free by Carol Fenster
- Gluten-free Quick & Easy by Carol Fenster
The prices are almost half their retail price!